Friday, October 27, 2006

Noui says hi

So we had a little get together at Rachel and Doug's the other day and met some new people. This is Noui (sp?), a really cool chick from Thailand. She works for Gulf Air, and likes to have a good time so she fits right in with our crew. At one point through the evening she started rubbing my belly and saying "how far along are you? Six months?" She's lucky I'm as cool as I am and replied "no--actually I'm eight months, thank you very much." I have some friends that would have not liked her comment, but I am willing and able to make fun of myself. You can't go through life with a stick up your ass. That's no fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've managed with the inanimate carbon rod up yours for long enough.


I still hope it's a girl.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, I have been to Thailand twice, and I've seen the things you only hear about. You should have handed her a ping pong ball.

1:00 AM  
Blogger byroninbahrain said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home