Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rentals suck ass



Case in point. This was the Citroen C3 that I rented for a day so I could drive around on my own and get to know the island better. What a piece of shit. It only had 31k kilometers on it and drove like it had 200k. Maybe that's cause it's been used and abused by renters, but holy, holy, holy shit did it suck. I would stomp on the gas and it would sit and sputter before moving. And trust me, it didn't move quickly. This thing was so small it reminded me of a go-cart with a roof. I was only able to top it out at 141 km/hr and that was about 5000 rpm. Josh's car, on the other hand, (which is also a four banger) had no problem going 160 before he, not the car, pussied out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Citroens are just shitty cars.
Why do you suppose no one buys them in the US (aside from the fact that they don't make one the size of a school bus)?

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home