Sunday, October 08, 2006

Move to private

So sorry to make you all register to read all things Byron. But, I have been informed by Scott that there are people in the high school that are pissed about my blog. Nevermind the fact that NO ONE has yet approached me and asked me to take down pictures, but I hear their is a select number of people that were upset about my blog. They were looking at it in the teacher's lounge at school--which personally I don't think was such as good idea to begin with. The internet at school is for work purposes only, not pleasure or, in this case, gossip. So you know what? Fuck 'em. If I want you to see my blog, I'll give you permission. End of story. If you aren't going to like what's on here chances are you are a tool and I'm not going to be friends with you anyway. But, Scott did make a valid argument in that a student may wander over to it and find a teacher or two drinking or otherwise doing something human in a picture. So, I guess it has come to this. I'll continue to post just the same as before, but just with a slightly smaller audience. If you know of someone who was a reader outside of Bahrain, let me know and I'll send them an email. 99.9% of the people I don't want on here live in Bahrain. So, sorry again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oops. I thought it said "Move my privates" and clicked on it thinking I'd see your bikini area.

Sorry.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home