Saturday, November 25, 2006

It rained and I'm ok



Two things. One, it rained HARD the other day. These are a couple pics of the street in front of our building to prove it. To get an idea of where I was standing, in the first picture that is our building to the left with the mosque (the white building) directly past it. In the second picture I'm standing basically in front of our door looking the other way down the street.

In other news, I went to the hospital today for the results of the shitload of tests that they've been putting me through. Good news. I'm just a fat guy with high blood pressure. Everything checked out perfectly except for my cholesterol levels. My bad cholesterol is within normal limits, but my good cholesterol is very low. The doc said the only way to get that up is to exercise and eat better. So, I feel much better now that I know there isn't a terrible amount of stuff wrong with me. He did order one more test that I have to do in two weeks to check some type of gland that secretes some hormone that controls blood pressure. Milking the insurance is what I say, but at least they are thoroughly checking me. Whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home