Sunday, November 19, 2006

Land of misfit cars


I haven't grown the balls to go to one of these scrapyards to ask if I could get a license plate or two for my collection. When I finally man up, one of three things could happen AFTER they get over the shock of seeing a white man in their junkyard probably for the first time ever. 1. They could say no, because the plate stays with the car for the life of the car--but these cars are obviously dead. 2. They could call the police because they may think I would use them for illegal purposes. Or, 3. They could actually give/sell me a few. THAT would be bad-ass. Sidebar for those that don't know--I'm a HUGE license plate collector. I know. I'm a geek. I'm ok with that though, so fuck off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw John today. He says hi.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those all look like clio's. haha

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home