Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tree of life doubles as a taxi stand


During our travels yesterday we made it back out to the tree of life, and what did we encounter out in the middle of fucking nowhere? A taxi, that's what. Apparently a group of white people--my guess is eastern European--took a taxi ALL THE WAY OUT TO THE TREE OF LIFE. That's gotta be like 100 bucks plus for that ride. I don't care how much they hype this tree, that's all it is, people. A FUCKING TREE. You would have to be out of your mind to take a taxi in this country out here. Wow. That's all I can say...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What species of tree is that? Does it ever lose it leaves in the winter like ours do?

4:59 AM  
Blogger byroninbahrain said...

I know it never loses its leaves, but I have no idea what species it is. I'll head back out there this weekend and get a close up of the leaves if you want so you can research it..

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home