Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kids, kids, and more kids.





Since I had my camera out the day of the play, Rachel and I took some more photos of the kids when we got back to the elementary. The first photo was taken as the kids were leaving--check out the guys in thobes coming to get their kids.

The second is of Rachel's 4th grade homeroom girls. In order from left to right, top first: Ola, Noor, Hajer, Ayah, and Amina. Then Yara, Sara, Farah, Fatima, Noof, and Zinnia.

The third is of my 5D boys posing. In order from left to right, top to bottom: Abdulla, Mustafa, Ali, Saeed, and Mohammed. Then Aziz, Aboody, and Yousif.

And the forth is Yousif again. He's a pain in the ass, but very smart and very likable. Sometimes you want to kick his ass and hug him all at the same time. Reminds me of me:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home