Friday, October 27, 2006

Now I've had my fair share of beer before

And I would like to consider myself as slightly "beer snobbish." And in all my experience drinking different kinds of beer in the states I have never run across this Mexican beer "Sol." It was one of two Mexican beers available at Senor Pacos. The other was (surprise surprise) Corona. So of course I had to try out this "Sol" beer. The back of the label was covered in Arabic, Turkish, German, you name it but the front label insisted it was bottled and brewed in Mexico. As good as it was, I still kind of doubt that claim. As for the picture, I thought Josh was just taking a pic of the beer, but instead was an ass munch and included me. I've never looked this retarded in any of my pictures. Oh well. It's for the betterment of my blog. OH YEAH, as authentic as this restaurant would have you believe it is, the dead giveaway that it truly is NOT Mexican is what I ordered. It seems that British people (and maybe anyone outside of North and South America) believe a quesadilla is a fajita. I, at first, thought it was only the British Club that was sadly mistaken. But, alas, I ordered a chicken quesadilla from what they would have you believe was a Mexican joint and out comes this pile of shit. Never mind that it was an excellent tasting pile of shit, but it was NOT a quesadilla.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Obviously you've never watched THE MATRIX.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home