Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am INSANELY BORED

And that's an understatement. It's just after midnight today, and I spent an entire day doing nothing. We've been on vacation for the better part of two weeks, and still have a week to go. Now while that sounds all fine and dandy, try doing said vacation in a island country smaller than Rhode Island. It gets real old, real fast. Especially if it is the holiday season, and especially if you haven't been away from home during the holidays before--the homesickness sets in. Even though I think my dad is being a total ass, I still miss the entire family--him included. I suppose this break would have been mentally easier if Rachel were here, but she's in India flying by the seat of her pants on vacation. So here I sit, by myself, typing on my blog, listening to Pink Floyd and missing home. I'm trying to find stuff on the net to read to keep me preoccupied, but I've already gone through all the major news network headlines three times today, read all the blogs I can possibly read, and checked my email 50 times. I've even stooped to going to a website like bored.com to find something to keep me entertained. That lasted a whopping 15 minutes. Fortunately, I have things to look forward to like new years, a mystery dinner party next week, Rachel coming back, and school starting. But right now (or at least tonight) the only thing that's keeping me sane is the fact that Mikey is uploading some music for my iTunes.

Such is life, I guess. Maybe I'll go to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Of course your dad is being an ass. It's what dad's do.
Appreciate it.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home