Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ohio in the middle east


I've been feeling a bit homesick the last couple days (who wouldn't wouldn't spending their first Christmas away from home) and so I wanted to go somewhere American today for food for a little reminder of home. So, Josh and I wandered over to Applebees for lunch. And I finally got this picture while we were there. I've been meaning to snag this pic of this Ohio license plate on the wall every time we go in there and this time I finally managed to do it. Awesome. If only the guy in Cincinnati (Hamilton County) who had this plate at one time knew that it ended up on the wall of Applebees in the middle east...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome.

There's a plate-related link on the NT forum now, Byro.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home