Friday, April 27, 2007

I wish I was special so I could get one of these



I mean I know I'm special, don't get me wrong. Just ask Rachel or my mom. Or the "special" school I went to. You know, the one with short busses:) Anyway, what you are looking at are custom made Bahrain license plates for the Formula 1 race. That's the Bahrain International Circuit logo in the middle on the plates. And in the first pic, there is a hard-to-see placard under each plate telling what racing team had each specific plate. Bad ass. These would be worth a shit-load and a definite highlight in my plate collection. Too bad they're not for sale. Oh, for those that care, these are on display at the Motorox Cafe (which is pretty cool in itself.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you thought about approaching the cafe manager/owner?
Oh, wait. This is you I'm talking to. Of course you have.
Well, there's always outright thievery...

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"I mean I know I'm special, don't get me wrong. Just ask Rachel or my mom. Or the "special" school I went to. You know, the one with short busses:)"

come on Byron! you can do better then that! still only mildly amusing....

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home