Sunday, September 16, 2007

London eye is london expensive...




So I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but school has started and I've been really busy. I've got 160 students, and the beginning of the year is always pretty hectic (which means I need lots of sleep) since I've got to get my room together, get to know the kids, establish rules, etc. But, the first couple weeks have gone off without much of a hitch and things seem to be getting into a routine. And, it's now Ramadan--WHICH SUCKS ASS. For those that don't remember, Ramadan is the holy month for Muslims. They fast during the day, which means I'm not allowed to eat in front of anyone during daylight hours. It's even illegal to eat or drink in public. So that means nothing is open until after the sun goes down. Oh yeah, and you can't go get a beer anywhere during the month--even after sundown. I hate Ramadan.

Anyway, these are pics taken opposite of the Houses of Parliament. The really big merry-go-round is the London Eye. I wanted to go on it because on a non-cloudy day you're supposed to be able to see for 25 miles. Well, once I found out it was going to be 30 bucks a head I said screw that. The building next to the London Eye used to be the city hall.

And Grandpa--I hope you get better. Love ya!
----------------
Now playing: Social Distortion - Far Behind
via FoxyTunes

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you can use Ramadan to LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT, fatty.

:)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home