Thursday, June 14, 2007

Road construction, Arab style....

I took these photos at the same time as the last post where we were at the beach. This was a section of road that they were changing from a two lane to a four lane with a medium. What you are looking at is fucked up Arab road construction, and if you don't like this post too bad. It's for my dad.

Straight ahead is a roundabout. In the middle of a construction zone. Nice.


I was so confused navigating this. And the signs don't help either--look at the triangle one straight ahead. What the fuck is that? Does the road just end? No merge?

Anyway, 2 more days of school left (the 19th's the last day) then a bunch of bullshit nothing admin days, then off I go. I can't wait to go back home. I'm arriving in Columbus at 11:53 am on the 28th. Higgins, Nate, Mikey, all of you better be there!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home