Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ben, get the 400EX





This is open season on four wheelers. Up until now I hadn't seen any here. I've seen a few enduro dirtbikes on the road, but that's about it. The first picture you can see a hill that they are obviously climbing, right next to some huge ass pipelines. In the third pic they are right next to a well. Nice. We saw a shit load on the roads out here passing cops and the cops did nothing. I wish it was like that in the states--I've been chased once or twice by cops on my dirtbike. Must be nice to just pass them on the road like that...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fucking with the Staties on I-90 in the winter was about the most fun you could have on a snowmobile. Admit you did it.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats awesome, i belive i would be treated as king if i brought some of the 400 skills to the land. btw. got my plow on last night.

6:24 PM  
Blogger byroninbahrain said...

Yes you would. That's why you are coming out here and we'll rent a few and go tear it up...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

when does open season end?

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home