Friday, November 03, 2006

My camera


Is still fucked up. BUT, the guy at Radio Shack figured out WHY it's fucked up. Apparently my camera has two shutters--an external and internal. Well, for whatever reason, my internal shutter opens immediately after my camera is turned on then closes. So Josh figured out how to get this picture RIGHT after he turned the camera on. It's a pain in the ass, and you have to turn the camera on and off about 4 times to get it to work, but I can take pictures. I still need it fixed or another camera, but that's gonna hafta wait until next month. So, until then, I'll make do with what I have. Notice what yours truly is watching. Yeah, that's baseball. In the middle east. Eat that shit, Nate Dogg...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I still laugh every time I see that post holding up the TV stand.
You guys are so ghetto, you should live in Ohio.

naughtyangel313 votes Republican. It must be true. I heard it on the internets.

7:24 PM  
Blogger byroninbahrain said...

Technically, that stand is the brainchild of our Indian. However, I agree with your assessment, so the Indian would fit right in in Ohio.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does that mean you'll be sponsoring him for immigration?

7:39 PM  
Blogger byroninbahrain said...

I dunno, it'd be hard to get someone in the the country whose sole talent is cleaning our flat and our cars... Is that carwash on Kenny Rd hiring?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He'll have to lose most of his teeth first.
Does he like to play instant lottery? If so, he'll fit right in.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sense a little political prejudice in here!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, wait...when michigan/osu play, where will I be?? That's right, in Columbus! And where will you be?? Oh yeah, 7,000 miles away!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Political prejudice? There's a reason the Righties call us the Liberal Elite -- because they KNOW we're smarter than they are!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home