Monday, April 16, 2007

Who needs fitted sheets when you can tie a bad ass sailor knot?


Now this is going to sound pretentious or superficial, but I don't care. It's the norm here, and I've welcomed it with open arms.

I have a team of cleaners.

Yes, that's right. Every other day, a group of about 5 people come to our apartment in the afternoon and clean (it's included in the rent--don't bitch at me). They sweep and mop the floors, do the dishes, clean the bathrooms, and even change our sheets. Most of the time they do a hell of a job, and I have nothing bad to say. I take my lazy ass, put my feet up in the air, and let them go to town. However, last week when they changed our sheets instead of using a fitted sheet they used a flat sheet and just tied a knot to hold it in place. Which didn't work. At all. But it made me laugh, and I just couldn't bitch about it. I just simply asked them to change the sheets this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home