Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bahrain BMV


Although I don't think that's the official name. This is where we went to get me a bona fide Bahrain driver's license. It was a very strange process, nothing like back home. First, (the only thing like home) they had me take an eye test, which was absolutely pointless. It was all M's, W's, and 3's. They asked me one line and that was it. Then they took copies of my passport, visa, American license, a photo that I had to provide, and 20 dinars. Poof, 20 minuets later I had a Bahrain driver license. I was a little leery about snapping photos here, so Rachel's mom took these two. The first is of the entrance, and the second of the counter and waiting area. Notice the guys in thobes behind the counter. They are like Arab Nate and Higginses...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I bet if you brought a thobe back for Higgins, he'd wear it to work at the agency.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home