Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I went on a dolphin trip, and all I got was this lousy photo





















Goddamn, the internet was finally working like it should tonight and it was awesome. I managed to get all 20 of these photos loaded in a matter of an hour, which is incredibly fast for a Bahraini internet connection. Anyway, this is a post that is better said in photos instead of words, so I'll keep this post short. These photos are from a dolphin sighting tour that Rachel and I went on when we were on vacation last week. I had been bitching since I've been in Bahrain that I live on an island and have yet to be on the water. I finally got my chance when we went on the dolphin boat ride. The photos that you see are actually backward in order, the last was taken first and so on. Most are of things that I know my dad would appreciate, but are nothing incredibly out of the ordinary except for a few Worth noting is picture number 2, which the guide told us is Michael Jackson's yacht that was purchased for 3.5 million BD and was previously owned by a prince from Saudi. It was a huge boat, but I think he may be full of shit--3.5 mil seems a stretch. The third photo shows the boat we went out on with the British family that was with us. Note the 5 man Indian crew that was waiting for us to get back to bum-rush clean the boat (I assume.) The 11th photo is of a dolphin, the only picture I have of one. Rachel took that pic which was really hard to get, considering that they would only surface for a second or two. It doesn't really bother me because honestly I went on the boat not to see the dolphins anyway--more just to be on the water and get a good look at the harbor. Dad--I have lots more photos from this trip, I'll show you them when I get home:)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Better than going swimming with the dolphins and one tries to fuck you in the pooper.
Oh, wait...that's called KARMA.


mwahahahahaha

6:25 PM  
Blogger byroninbahrain said...

dolphins have small penises.


don't ask.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have heard that you cant swim with the dolphins when menstruating. Since Byron is constantly bleeding heavily out of his vag, he wouldn't be allowed to swim with them anyway.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home