Saturday, June 09, 2007

18 and counting...

I only have 18 days left on the island and can't wait to go home. Classes end the 19th, but the last day for grading was last Thursday. So somehow I've gotta keep the kids entertained (read: teach and pretend like the grades still count) for just over a week. Then they have a shitload of stuff you have to do before you can get your paycheck--turn in supplies/books, create yearly plans for next year, etc. A royal pain the ass, but it should make that last week when we don't have kids go by a bit faster.

And I've been trying to keep up on my blog, but the internet here is incredibly testy and it is a real fucking pain to load pictures. I'll try two or three times to load a photo then get pissed ('cause each time it takes 5 minutes or so before it lets me know it timed out) and give up. I'll be home soon and show you all pictures and tell stories in person anyway.

I'll be in Columbus on the 28th--that night we're going out. Get ready for the Byro...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger m-Dot said...

damn right we are going out
ill be there
29th go home
30th kickstand show
by the way... moved the acoustic set to the 15th

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home