Saturday, June 09, 2007

Collage?



And this sign could start to explain why most Arabs seem to be dumb shits. All this time I was blaming the culture, the lack of proper parenting, etc when all along it appears the root of this problem exists in the educational system itself!

I hope this was just a typo. I'll laugh my ass off if that actually is the name of the college. This sign caught my eye as Rachel and I were driving around last weekend. Where ever there is construction happening, be it residential, commercial, whatever they have a sign like this explaining exactly what is being built. They're actually a good idea--I've driven past lots of things back in the states and wondered what the hell they were building. Here they tell you.

Good idea, bad spelling.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home