Sunday, May 20, 2007

The best Filipino cover band in town

Is now gone. These photos were taken at F1, which is a club that has a Filipino cover band called Big Night Out. At first, I laughed my ass off because it was really amusing me to see a bunch of Asians rock out to Nirvana. But soon I learned my options were limited as far as live music is concerned, so I grew to enjoy watching these guys. But as is the case with all expats on the island, contracts are limited. In the case of these guys they were only here for 6 months. They will be missed.
Pop (the lead singer) rockin' out. I have some bad ass video of these guys, but for whatever reason youtube is being a bitch. You'll just have to wait until I come home to see it.
Another good shot of Pop and AJ (the girl.)
Jenn and AJ--of the two, Jenn (the one with the mic) was the better singer, but AJ was there for the boys to look at (if you know what I mean.)

And me an' Pop.

Labels: , , ,