Thursday, January 31, 2008

Arabs suck at everything

I'm convinced of it. I've been convinced of it for a long time. Honestly, I came out here with an open mind. I gave everyone I met a chance. And time and time again the people that let me down/screwed me/pissed me off/needed their face fucking kicked in were almost unilaterally of Arab origin. I don't buy the Arab hierarchy that Egyptians are at the bottom of the food pyramid. All Arabs are liars, cheats and thieves, regardless of country of origin. Egyptian, Lebanese, Saudi, Bahraini I don't give a fuck. And I don't give a shit who knows. I've had them fuck me over too many times (with today being another time) and I'm sick of it.

I'm pissed, can you tell?

Today's incident at school is rather minor, compared to the royal fucks I (and pretty much any other westerner at our school) have experienced over the course of two miserable years at MKS. Not to mention the countless horrible experiences I've had with them outside of school. Arabs are Arabs, irregardless of where you have to deal with them. It's just worse when they are your superiors.

Now, do I regret coming to this country? Absolutely not. I met a wonderful person who otherwise I would never have met. I've traveled to a bunch of countries. And arguably most importantly, I will come back to the states (whether it be next year or a few years out) with first-hand knowledge that Arabs are miserable, horrible people. The list of fundamental problems with Arabs could easily take me the better part of an evening to list here. If you really want to know, wait until you see me and give me a beer or two. Then I'll really let you know what I think of them. Suffice it to say it's not a pretty list. And I can verify every claim via personal experience. These are not merely stereotypes. These problems exist, and they are rampant.

Are there good Arabs? I'm sure. The entire race cannot suck donkey dick, it's statistically impossible. I just haven't met any.





On another note, I apologize for the lack of updates. You see, we have very little to no internet right now. While I can't directly attribute this one to Arabs, I can insinuate. Apparently an undersea cable from Egypt to Italy was cut a few days ago, close to the Egyptian side of the cable. That has left the entire middle east and India with no internet. Today is better then yesterday (where I actually thought I had hit the building's bandwith limit) but it's still shitty. Fucking Arabs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home